Bras?

« Older   Newer »
PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2012, 21:39     +1   -1

Does anyone have any favorite brands or stores where they find lingerie? I've been struggling with bra shopping since I was 11 years old. It seems like its a pain to find plus size bras for under 80 dollars! For years I've been buying my bras from Lane Bryant but honestly I can't stand how much I have to pay for a bra that doesn't last longer than six months.

Yesterday I bought two bras from SimplyBe.com for the first time and I'm hoping they work out well because I got them for an AMAZING price. A little worried its going to be a "to good to be true" situation.

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2012, 22:00     +1   -1

I buy my bras at Hunkemoller and C&A i dont know if you know those stores :P but they sell cute bra's

Im thinking about buying one from Lanebryant

the-lovely-hips
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2012, 22:35     +1   -1

I wish I could help! I'm small chested =( I usually go to Kmart, because they sometimes have pretty decent deals for a buy one, get one half off, etc. I know hipsandcurves.com is pretty great, but honestly, they might be expensive, and same with Torrid (I've heard sketchy things on the quality of their clothes though) but they have some good deals now and then.

Good luck! Bras are such a pain.

Beelzebufess
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2012, 23:03     +1   -1

i'm very large chested, and it would cost me a small fortune bying bras in Denmark, so i usually do it online. My experience is trial and error, 'cause even if one bra works for one, it isn't necessarily the right fit for another. I.e, ii love the look of ann summers and curvy cate, but they don't fit my breasts, and digs into the sides.

I love the fit on LB's cacique (when i can find a good offer online), but my go to brand is Panache. Large sizes, perfect fit and support, pretty design, and at last - affordable.

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/9/2012, 08:47     +1   -1

I'm about to try bra shopping online. I'm not overly big chested (a D cup in oz) but I'm a 22 round the middle and I can buy reasonable bras at big w for every day wear but I'm in desperate need of a good supportive strapless... I'll definitely be checking out those sites you just named !

PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/10/2012, 00:59     +1   -1

LADIES!!!

I don't know how many of you follow BustyGirlComics but I was just going through older posts and found something I missed! Its a how-to-clean your bra in a lettuce spinner! About to go try this out right now and I thought I'd pass on the link. I don't know about ya'll but my bras always get tangled or broken in the wash and I HATE hand washing.

http://bustygirlcomics.com/post/3107316285...from-carathebug

LiviMi
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/10/2012, 06:54     +1   -1

I usually shop for them on lanebryant.com that's like my go to place. I was able to get one bra from VS before they stopped selling my size and then I got bigger so I had to find a good place and I'm pretty pleased with the stuff from lanebryant

PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/10/2012, 05:42     +1   -1

Got my Simply Be package in the mail today, SUPER EXCITED! :cloud9: Two bras for 26 USD is unheard of where I live and they seem to be really well made. I'm going to have a full review up on Monday at my fashion/makeup/beauty blog for any one who is interested! PudgieGal

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/10/2012, 05:44     +1   -1

I just got my newest bra from zodee.com.au ... It's a convertible strap/strapless/crossover/whatever bra... got it for $12 and perfect fit.

thesunrisetomorrow
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2012, 17:24     +1   -1

I swear by Lane Bryant. Love their bras to death.

kuhbuhree
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/8/2013, 08:19     +1   -1

Cacique is my best friend when it comes to bras. Every other place I've shopped has let me down. They last long, come in all shapes and colors and give awesome support. They aren't too expensive but they're up there. Plus side- they do have a lot of sales.

I've also heard amazing things about hipsandcurves.com!

10 replies since 29/9/2012, 21:39   100 views