Piercings/Tattoos

« Older   Newer »
PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/9/2012, 20:35     +1   -1

Are there members here who have tattoos or piercings ?
What is the reason behind it ?

And if you dont have one would you like one ?

I want a tongue piercing but i cant have one because of my school :( but also because im to scared to do it :deadhorse:

thesunrisetomorrow
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/9/2012, 00:53     +1   -1

I have two tattoos and I had a nose ring. My tattoos are both on my back, one on my left shoulder and the other one being on the back of my neck. The shoulder one says "dream" and the neck one says, "lo que no mata, fuerza te da" which translates to "what doesn't kill you, gives you strength. And I got rid of my nose ring a while ago. My allergies were too bad and it was painful. I'm getting another tattoo sometime soon. :)

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/9/2012, 07:03     +1   -1

I think I'm a junkie lol. I like metal and ink. I have a lower lip, a medusa, an industrial, tragus, slightly stretched lower lobes and five regular ear piercings in one ear and six in the other. I also have both nipples done twice. I had to stop and think but that's all at the moment lol. I've also had my tongue done twice (one in front of the other), my eyebrow, double nostril and at one stage had a labret placed below my lower lip piercing. Those I've taken out for various reasons. I have what I call five tattoos. I have a cherry blossom branch on my left foot (my sister and I got them done together a few years ago), kanji on both inner wrists (one reading strength, the other harmony), six simple black outlined stars across my chest under my collar bone and a lady on my upper left arm who is a stylised version of the high priestess taro card. My lady will eventually be fleshed out in to a full sleeve but at the moment she just watches over and inspires me. lol. that's the idea anyways ^_^

2 replies since 20/9/2012, 20:35   53 views