Sexquestions/Help

« Older   Newer »
Beelzebufess
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 01:16 by: Beelzebufess     +1   -1

Lemon juice is an acid, and therefore it works as a light peeling which can lighten skin, and other things lightly.

Though dark spots on the inner thigh are often a result of chub rub, but can also be caused by higher levels of testosterone, especially in PCOS women, and sadly if its caused by that, are really hard to get rid of.

I'm really fairskinned (like so fairskinned that the lightest foundation can be to dark for my skin), but i'm also "suffering" from darker spots. I'm gonna say "suffering", 'cause it really don't bother me. And I've never met a guy who'd comment on it, in all the years i've been sexually active.

My experience is, are you that far along as to almost be having sex, then it is not dark spots, stretch marks or sagging breasts he/she focuses on, but you whole person/and the fireworks off setting sex you're gonna have, he/she is keeping his head(s) on.

And if he/she focuses on stretch marks, dark spots or any other insecureties you might have, then, in my humble opinion, he/she isn't a man/woman you ought to bother having sex with, because then his/her priorities are so so so wrongly set

Edit: brainscattering gathered.

Edited by Beelzebufess - 15/9/2012, 12:40

9 replies since 18/8/2012, 00:49   187 views