Sexquestions/Help

« Older   Newer »
kaleywhalie
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/9/2014, 19:41 by: kaleywhalie     +1   -1

I'm 18 and just got into my first relationship and I totally know where you guys are coming from. I used to be so ashamed of my body, from the rolls to the stretch marks all over. I never thought I'd be comfortable enough to even get in a relationship. But the guy I'm with makes me feel so comfortable, and I've been on the long journey to self love so that definitely helps! We've had sex and it wasn't awkward for me or anything, because I know he likes me for me, and he likes my body so I know I don't have to be scared he's gonna be grossed out. I could actually spend that time enjoying sex instead of worrying, which is awesome! It's really amazing to open up to someone and let them see you and know that there's nothing wrong with your body, even with all your stretch marks, some rolls you would rather not have and dark spots on your thighs, you're still beautiful. I'm so happy at this point in my life, I love myself (on most days, I still have bad days) and I think in the end it all boils down to how you feel about yourself.

9 replies since 18/8/2012, 00:49   187 views