Favorite Store

« Older   Newer »
fantasytijger
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/11/2011, 15:15     +1   -1

What is your favorite store where you can shop ?

Mine is M&S its a plus size store in Holland and i love it :D

SweetPea1984
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/11/2011, 16:50     +1   -1

I live in the UK and I shop mostly at Inspire which is the plus size range at New Look. I also shop at Evans or the website SimplyBe.co.uk.

Scarfy
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/11/2011, 07:33     +1   -1

I usually get all my best clothes from Cato. I got an amazing winter coat from there (from my hunny as an early Christmas gift). It's incredibly warm and heavy.

fantasytijger
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2011, 14:41     +1   -1

Oohh i never heard off that store Cato

Duckie
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/8/2012, 13:24     +1   -1

I live in the US (southeast) and our only options are really Lane Bryant and Torrid. Lane Bryant has better quality, Torrid has better style. Usually shop the Torrid clearance, because (usually) the regular price of things is not worth it for the quality, though that might be getting better. I feel like other countries have more fashionable plus sized clothes than the US.

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/8/2012, 00:22     +1   -1

Australia has a bunch of plus sized stores.. and most department type stores carry a larger line.. but they're almost all super expensive and totally geared toward older people. Sorry, but I don't want to be wearing house coats and weird layered tunics and crap all the time lol. The place I get most of my stuff because they tend to carry a bit of everything from swim suits to old people clothes is Autograph. I wait for their sales. Jeans for 20 bucks, leggings, neat t's, nice skirts.. they're not across the board my style, but no one is, so if I shop right I end up with a wardrobe I don't hate. Yay.

Everlilly
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/8/2012, 23:48     +1   -1

I'm a City Chic girl! Like dementes though I tend to wait for the sales because plus size getup in Australia is incredibly expensive [$60 for a t-shirt?! No thanks!].

Surprisingly some of the department stores hit the nail on the head [sometimes, anyway] too! I got some gorgeous purple skinny jeans in a size 22 from Target a few weeks ago. $19! Great fit. Super pleased!

4-for-you-skywalker
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/8/2012, 03:45     +1   -1

Torrid is way too expensive! It's craziness. When they do their 50% off clerance or hot cash, I'm in heaven. Haha. Citi trends has some great stuff for pretty good prices too :). Kmart has a junior plus section that I find cute stuff at sometimes. And if oubhar a burlington coat factory around you, try it :) its fabulous! Xoxo

fylgje
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/8/2012, 12:51     +1   -1

carmakoma.com has some nice clothes. It's a bit too expensive for my taste, but I really think their clothes looks gorgeous!

cuuurvacious
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 01:28     +1   -1

I love Target! They have a plus section, but most of my finds come from the "women's" section, in the largest size. I got a hot pink cardigan today for $15! Definite steal. :D

Beelzebufess
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 15:16     +1   -1

Standards in the local supermarkets, h&m and zizzi. Else mostly online. trendsales, new look, evans, yours clothing, forever 21, and my biggest vice: Ebay

PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/9/2012, 21:03     +1   -1

I live in the States (South) and one of my favorite places is a store called Ross. Its a bargain store that has a pretty awesome plus size section, its kind of a hit or miss type place, sometimes you find things sometimes not. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Navy and Cato too.

If I had the money I would buy everything DominoDollHouse makes, their clothes are amazing but soooooo much money.

kuhbuhree
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/8/2013, 08:11     +1   -1

I shop mostly online and mainly at ASOS (sales mostly because they can be super expensive,) Torrid (see ASOS) and Forever21. I like to get my jeans from Old Navy but I also like SimplyBe, Inspire, FashiontoFigure, Evans and Dorothy Perkins though I rarely buy from them because they can get so expensive.

Target also has really cute casual dresses. I live on the east coast and we have a store called Rainbow that sells some pretty cute work dresses. It's a hit or miss kind of place though.

12 replies since 27/11/2011, 15:15   172 views