Losing weight

« Older   Newer »
fantasytijger
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/11/2011, 22:57     +1   -1

Did anyone tried to lose weight and why was that ? and how much did you lose ?

A couple of years ago i tried to lose weight because i wasn't happy with myself and the way that i look.
I tried diets & exercising but when time past by i realized that i should just accept me for the way i am. Cause i've been big since forever.
So why try to change that ? And im healthy at least thats what my docter said so yeah.

Dalderius
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/11/2011, 00:18     +1   -1

i once tried to lose weight first 1 year by means of sporting (i lost 1 kilo) in that whole year of 6 days fitness 1 hour a day at least
then 1 year i followed a diet and i lost 13 kilo's (to me it was proof that i could follow a diet and stick with it') but to me it wasn't much fun to stay with it, i want to enjoy life not regret to leave the vlokken from my bread or some other good food from time to time.

Everlilly
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/8/2012, 23:57     +1   -1

I'm currently in the middle of a weightloss journey. I love my body but The Boy and I want to have kids in the near future and doc has advised I lose a significant percentage of my body weight to help with conception.

I'm gluten intolerant so my diet was always a bit strange, but now I try to make a bigger focus on veggies and fruits [at least 3 serves a day], less carbs [I was eating lots of potato to make up for the lack of bread in my diet] and being sure to drink 8 big glasses of water a day AT LEAST.

I've lost a decent amount so far [14kgs which is around 28lbs I think?] and other than eating healthier I'm not really doing a whole lot. I got a gym membership and I go 1-2 times a week, but my only other real exercise is walking to and from work which is about 2kms each way [no idea how far that is in miles sorry!].

Anyway it's working for me thus far and since I'm not making any dramatic changes hopefully it will be something I can maintain. I hope future baby appreciates the trouble I'm going to for him/her!

fylgje
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 16:09     +1   -1

I am currently trying to lose weight. I try to eat healthy (and less food), and I work out whenever I want to. I'm very happy that there are so many great workout videos on youtube! I really love Tiffany Rothe's Workouts!
It's going slow though, because my motivation comes and goes ;) But I have lost 5 kg so far.

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 09:36     +1   -1

I've never tried to lose weight. I have no interest in losing weight, only in being healthier. More fit, more toned, that kind of thing... but I'm also lazy! lol.

Good luck to all you guys trying to lose for whatever reason <3

MerendaM
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/9/2012, 09:35     +1   -1

I agree with what was said above me. I think that while you enjoying movement of any sort, you FEEL better as a whole. The weight shouldn't matter.

5 replies since 28/11/2011, 22:57   98 views