Aloha

« Older   Newer »
samseramsamsam
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/12/2011, 12:15     +1   -1

Hi, I came to this forum from a post on tumblr and just wanted to say that I am happy to have found so many body-positivty blogs and forums (via tumblr). It really has brightened up my life (ok that sounds as if I had been awfully depressed before, which is not true, but I have not been as positive about my body as I could have been).

I'm 30 year, from Germany, and have no idea how to convert the dress sizes to American sizes XD Therefore I can just give you that I am a size 44/46 (EU), at 180 cm (5'.10"?) I have currently 78 kg (about 172 pounds?).

As to forum behaviour, I am more of a "stalker" :ph34r: than really an active writer, but I am already looking forward to read many beautiful posts :)

Oh, and have a very Merry Christmas!

EmmaFolk
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2012, 12:14     +1   -1

QUOTE (samseramsamsam @ 23/12/2011, 13:15) 
Hi, I came to this forum from a post on tumblr and just wanted to say that I am happy to have found so many body-positivty blogs and forums (via tumblr). It really has brightened up my life (ok that sounds as if I had been awfully depressed before, which is not true, but I have not been as positive about my body as I could have been).

I'm 30 year, from Germany, and have no idea how to convert the dress sizes to American sizes XD Therefore I can just give you that I am a size 44/46 (EU), at 180 cm (5'.10"?) I have currently 78 kg (about 172 pounds?).

As to forum behaviour, I am more of a "stalker" :ph34r: than really an active writer, but I am already looking forward to read many beautiful posts :)

Oh, and have a very Merry Christmas!

Hey! I'm brazilian,I have the same size/weight but I'm 1,73 (5'8) and 14 years old :unsure: Welcome :rolleyes:
How is being fat on Germany? is hard to find clothes and being respected by people?

1 replies since 23/12/2011, 12:15   108 views