How did you meet your boyfriend ?

« Older   Newer »
Elyia
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2012, 07:49 by: Elyia     +1   -1

Well mine is more of a story.
We'd been going to school and choir together for many months but hadn't really noticed or talked to each other. There's this annual concert before Christmas and it takes place at a church and all the choirs in our school perform there. I still had some time before it all started and our performance was pretty much the last, so I found a bench and sat there. People were gathering, but nobody sat beside me. I looked to my left and saw two quite cute guys approaching and looking for where to sit. So I said, "You can come sit next to me. I won't bite," and they did. They took a seat on either side of me (the other guy is his best friend, btw). I had recognized the guy on my left - I had seen him before, he goes to my choir. (Yes, it took months to realize that because tenors sit behind altos. Can't really see them :D) And we just started talking. And the conversation just went on and on, and there was this amazing click between us. And after our performance, I had to run, so I really wished I could see him once more, and as I later found out, he wished the same. And we did and got to say our 'Happy Christmas'-es. We then didn't talk until January. Then we both had secret crushes on each other without the other knowing. That lasted until the school dance in February, where we danced the night away together. And the following day confessed to each other over coffee. And we've been dating since :)

20 replies since 14/8/2012, 22:19   316 views