How did you meet your boyfriend ?

« Older   Newer »
Sukkerklumpen
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 19:22 by: Sukkerklumpen     +1   -1

Well, I met my boyfriend (He is my first :) ) online as well, lol. But it has a story. I first heard of him through my friend Sallie. She told me she had met this Norwegian guy on a DeviantArt chat. The circumstances in which they met were sad cause he was just looking for comfort after learning that a friend of him had been killed by the Norwegian extremist Breivik. I was really excited for her cause neither had ever met a Norwegian person and we were eager to learn about their culture. Eventually, around mid August (2011) the three of us happened to be online at the same time and Sallie made a joint convo for us to meet. I can't explain the exploding chemistry that Kristian and I had. It was amazing. We talked for hours until it was time for me to go to work (I worked the night shift then) and he asked me if he could add me on MSN Messenger. I agreed and since then we would talk for hours and hours. I was the first to confess that I liked him a lot, around October and by November 5th we were officially exclusive with one another. On May 27th I departed Puerto Rico by myself to go see him in Norway. There were a few minor setbacks on the connections airports but I managed to arrive on May 29th. The country, the people, his friends, the family...all is amazing. He is everything I ever dreamed of <3 He is coming over by the end of September and I'm heading there the 1st of November to spend our first anniversary together <3 I can't imagine life without him. I'm officially moving to Norway in November 1st 2013 :D !!

20 replies since 14/8/2012, 22:19   316 views