How did you meet your boyfriend ?

« Older   Newer »
Sukkerklumpen
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 20:20 by: Sukkerklumpen     +1   -1

QUOTE (PrettyPlusSize @ 29/8/2012, 20:55) 
Wauuw im so happy for you :D arent you nervous moving all the way to norway ?

Thank youuu! :wub:

I would have to say yes and no. Yes, cause it is of course a place entirely new. Completely opposite to the environment and culture I've been brought up in. But then again that is the marvel of it! Nervous about the language, about when and if I'll be able to find work, about if I'll be able to make friends, you know, things that usually people take for granted where they live until they find themselves in the position I'll be in. Then No, cause his friends who are my friends as well and his family have been all so supportive of us and of me moving there. They have been nothing but positive about it. One of the things that actually concerns me the most is if I'll be able to withstand the extreme cold. I live in the Caribbean. I know everything about living in a hot climate but I don't have the slightest idea of how it'll be during the REALLY cold months in Norway. Which is one of the reasons I'm going in November now, to test out the cold and buy myself some Winter Clothing. Apart from that, I see this as a new chapter in my life and I can't wait for it to be next year to start living it already :)

Also, I wanted to ask you ladies, seeing as most that have posted, their relationship started online, How did you gals felt and thought about online relationships before you found yourself in one? Or if you aren't in one, what are your thoughts on them?

20 replies since 14/8/2012, 22:19   316 views