How did you meet your boyfriend ?

« Older   Newer »
thesunrisetomorrow
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 21:45     +1   -1

I met my boyfriend through work. I got my first job two years ago(when I was 16) and I worked there for almost two years. Over that time, I developed a huge crush on one of the managers(who was 19 at the time, now 21 almost 22) and he knew about it thanks to one of my friends. But this past June, he told me he had feelings for me, too and we've been dating for two months as of this past Friday :)

cuuurvacious
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/9/2012, 01:02     +1   -1

I met my boyfriend online as well! We've been together for almost 3 years. :D

the-lovely-hips
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/9/2012, 20:02     +1   -1

Aw! Everyone has some really great/cute stories!

I met my guy just this past July. I was at my friend Dani's party, and this guy, who is Dani's friend and my bf's best friend, started asking me to go out to the bar with them (him, Dani and another friend of ours) the next night. Apparently, the best friend told my soon-to-be-bf that he had someone he should meet and pretty much schemed to hook us up. When we met, the guy and I just hit it off, right away. It surprised us both how well it worked out lol. And we started dating a roughly a week after that.

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/9/2012, 23:19     +1   -1

QUOTE (Sukkerklumpen @ 30/8/2012, 06:20) 
Also, I wanted to ask you ladies, seeing as most that have posted, their relationship started online, How did you gals felt and thought about online relationships before you found yourself in one? Or if you aren't in one, what are your thoughts on them?

I'd never really thought about it too much. I'm very much of the opinion that what works for one person will not always work for everyone... so online, in a bar, in a library... it's all the same to me really. It's all about connection and happening across someone.

MerendaM
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/9/2012, 09:37     +1   -1

I met my boyfriend online through an alternative dating site. We're going on our second year :D

As for feelings about online dating. I was all for it, I started with online dating in my teens and it just...panned out from there I suppose. There were some hits and misses, but it didn't deter me from putting myself out there.

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 8/10/2012, 21:25     +1   -1

I just registered at okcupid but i think im just doing it for fun nothing serious :P

20 replies since 14/8/2012, 22:19   315 views