Bonjour :)

« Older   Newer »
Carlie Dandy
icon1  CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2012, 00:21     +1   -1

Hello, I'm Sarah, I'm 21.
I live in France.
I'm a plus size girl (18 or 20 it depends), and I'm not entirely proud of my body, but I'm working on that.
I hope to meet a lot of nice people here !!! :)
I love shoes and music. I like baking too, one of my favorite thing to do whan I'm not well.
I like movies, tv shows, shopping, make up, etc, etc...

fantasytijger
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2012, 00:42     +1   -1

Heeyy seems like we have the same timezone :P
Do they have plus size stores in France that sells cute clothes ?

Carlie Dandy
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2012, 01:43     +1   -1

well, in Paris it seems that there are some shops, but i think there are more online stores with cute plus size items :)

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/8/2012, 23:19     +1   -1

Hi hi :)

Taeee
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/8/2012, 22:16     +1   -1

I Know I'm Really Late With My Reply, But I'm New, I'm From U.S.A. Your Post Caught My Attention Because I Speak French, I've Been Studying The Language For A Few Years Now And I've Always Wanted To Visit France, If You Dont Mind Me Asking, What Is It Like There???

Carlie Dandy
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/8/2012, 21:11     +1   -1

Hi Taeee,
There is a lot of things to do, but it depends where you want to go. Paris is a really nice city.
The weather is very enjoyable, and once again, it depends on the city you live.

For me, I'm living in the middle, west part of France, so it's pretty easy to go to the south or the north.

You can have fun, visit historical buildings, relax, going to the beach, and a lot more :)

The only thing I have to say is that people are not always very welcoming, but it depends on the area...

I hope my answer is helping, if you want more details, I'll be glad to help (if I can) :)

Sukkerklumpen
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 18:53     +1   -1

Hello Carlie Dandy!

What you said about the people not always being very welcoming kind of intimidated me a bit lol I was supposed to go the first week of August to Paris for a week with some friends but due to work related issues I had to stay. Bummer cause I was really excited to go. Though it is an annual trip they make so, I will be going next August or bust!!!! :) Nice to meet you btw ^^

Carlie Dandy
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/9/2012, 21:21     +1   -1

Sukkerklumpen don't worry it depends, some people are really nice ^^
Nice to meet you too :)

7 replies since 18/8/2012, 00:21   63 views