Hi :)

« Older   Newer »
fylgje
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/8/2012, 17:05     +1   -1

Hello beautiful people!
My name is Malene, and I'm a 20 year old girl from Denmark.
Currently a UK size 16/18 or a L in H&M's clothes :P Like some other plus size girls (and guys) I suffer from low self-esteem, but recently I'm beginning to love myself more and more for who I am. And it feels great!

What else.. well I'm a total language nerd. I speak Danish, English, some French, Spanish and German and then I understand a lot of Swedish and Norwegian. I really want to learn Dutch, Russian and Portuguese and... wait, this is not really interesting for you guys. xD haha.
I also love nail polish, music, reading, dancing and other sorts of exercise.
I graduated from high school in 2011, and I'm still not in university because I have no clue what I want to do with my life. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you guys :D

LadyRiot
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/8/2012, 03:50     +1   -1

Welcome! I graduated the same year! yay!

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/8/2012, 10:36     +1   -1

Heeyy
Do you know a couple off words in dutch ?

XLhourglass
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/8/2012, 13:39     +1   -1

Well, hello there! Fellow 20yo Dane here! :D May I ask whereabout in Denmark you are at? aka. Sjælland, Fyn, Jylland (nord, syd, vest, midt)

fylgje
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 11:51     +1   -1

QUOTE (PrettyPlusSize @ 24/8/2012, 11:36) 
Heeyy
Do you know a couple off words in dutch ?

Hehe, not many yet. I know stuff like dáág, gooie morgen.. oh and "hoe gaat het met jou?" :D

QUOTE (LadyRiot @ 24/8/2012, 04:50) 
Welcome! I graduated the same year! yay!

Thank you! :D

QUOTE (XLhourglass @ 26/8/2012, 14:39) 
Well, hello there! Fellow 20yo Dane here! :D May I ask whereabout in Denmark you are at? aka. Sjælland, Fyn, Jylland (nord, syd, vest, midt)

A fellow Dane! How awesome is that :) I'm from Fyn (Sydvest), what about you?

Sukkerklumpen
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 18:45     +1   -1

Yay! Another language nerd! lol I took French, Italian and German during my High School time but they only gave us a basic year of it. I can understand medium conversational italian cause my sister took it while in college and guess who she used as a practice dummy >.> Though, I don't mind that much cause I learned in the end :D

XLhourglass
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/8/2012, 20:05     +1   -1

QUOTE (XLhourglass @ 26/8/2012, 14:39) 

A fellow Dane! How awesome is that :) I'm from Fyn (Sydvest), what about you?
[/QUOTE]

I'm a from midt sjælland, but I am moving to Copenhagen as I just started university (I know midt sjælland is rather close, but I live on the country side, so transportation is slow)

fylgje
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/8/2012, 12:35     +1   -1

QUOTE (Sukkerklumpen @ 29/8/2012, 19:45) 
Yay! Another language nerd! lol I took French, Italian and German during my High School time but they only gave us a basic year of it. I can understand medium conversational italian cause my sister took it while in college and guess who she used as a practice dummy >.> Though, I don't mind that much cause I learned in the end :D

That's really cool that you're a language nerd too! I'd love to know some Italian :D

XLhourglass: oh, I bet it'll be great to live in Copenhagen. I live in the countryside as well, and yeah... transportation sucks :P

7 replies since 23/8/2012, 17:05   53 views