Hey y'all :)

« Older   Newer »
XLhourglass
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/8/2012, 14:03     +1   -1

Well, hello there!
I am 20 years old girl from Denmark :D
I currently weigh around 243lbs
Since I was 15 I've had high and low weights, from 150lbs to 256lbs, but funny enough, I feel much happier with my reflection in the mirror now, than when I was at my lowest weight! I signed up for Tubmlr about 5months ago, and I must give a lot of the credit for my body-happiness to the great blogs on there :)
Ah, well, besides all body related things, what can be said of me? I am a science geek, I am working on a bachelor degree in Chemistry, and I read physics books for leisure. I love all things BBC entertainment-ish. I love travelling, and have lived 5years in 3 different American states, and I hope to move again soon! I also work with international students :)
I have a tendency to live in my own little world with my computer, so I make a habit of saying YES whenever people offer to do something, however crazy :b

HI :D

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/8/2012, 19:15     +1   -1

Heeyy welcome to the forum :D

Do you watch eastenders ? :P

XLhourglass
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/8/2012, 20:18     +1   -1

For a while I followed Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale, but then I went away for a month and rather lost track of it all! So now I just stumble across some commentaries and figure "oh, so that's what going on with the characters that used to have me glued to the screen" :b

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/8/2012, 22:48     +1   -1

Hiya :) Welcome

3 replies since 26/8/2012, 14:03   31 views