True blood!

« Older   Newer »
4-for-you-skywalker
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/8/2012, 03:59     +1   -1

I know we have to have some wannabe fangbangers in here! Haha. Who's your favorite charecter? Have you read the books? :) I get to meet joe manginello for the 2nd time this weeked. :) I'm too excited!

cuuurvacious
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 03:28     +1   -1

Oooh! Love True Blood! I've read the first 9 books and I've watched seasons 1-4. I don't have HBO so I have to wait until the seasons to come out to watch them.

I'd have to say my favorite character is Eric. I do love Lafayette though! :)

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 09:27     +1   -1

Oh my.. I love me some True Blood, though I'm a bit behind because we get everything later here. I love love Lafayette too, and Eric is just... drool worthy. I like Jason too... very cool. I want to punch Bill in the face though lol. And Sookie is .. every time she opens her mouth i hear "omg, i suck so much, wah wah kick me please I deserve it" lol. I'm so horrible.

I actually just got the first book out from the library to read. I'm super looking forward to it.

Danu
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 12:07     +1   -1

I am a member of Team Ericgetinmypants. I love the show and I've got a few of the books which are good but I prefer the TV series.

I still need to catch up on the latest series, I haven't seen the end yet! :o:

Carlie Dandy
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 23:30     +1   -1

I started True blood a few weeks ago, I just start to watch season 3. I didn't read the books, but I really enjoy the show.
I see there is so much Eric fans, well I like him, but right now I kind of prefer Bill. ^_^
And Lafayette is also one of my favorite.

cuuurvacious
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 00:00     +1   -1

QUOTE (dementes @ 15/9/2012, 10:27) 
Oh my.. I love me some True Blood, though I'm a bit behind because we get everything later here. I love love Lafayette too, and Eric is just... drool worthy. I like Jason too... very cool. I want to punch Bill in the face though lol. And Sookie is .. every time she opens her mouth i hear "omg, i suck so much, wah wah kick me please I deserve it" lol. I'm so horrible.

I actually just got the first book out from the library to read. I'm super looking forward to it.

AHahaahahaa @ the comment about Sookie! I totally agree though. She's def a whiner! Bill continues to make me mad. I haven't seen season 5 yet but my understanding is that Bill turns into an even bigger jerk! (didn't think that was possible!!)

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 07:53     +1   -1

QUOTE (Danu @ 15/9/2012, 22:07) 
I am a member of Team Ericgetinmypants.

Oh man.. Is there a membership form I can fill out somewhere? lol. Eric is.. geez.

6 replies since 30/8/2012, 03:59   45 views