Hello!!

« Older   Newer »
Danu
icon12  CAT_IMG Posted on 14/9/2012, 23:49     +1   -1

Hey I'm Bethany! I'm 19 years old and reside in the good old UK. I love the pretty plus size, they're excellent and the people who submit have the confidence I want. Seeing happy, gorgeous people who are plus size has really helped me find my own style. When I was younger I spent my time in baggy clothes trying to hide myself and then I moved on to clothing that I found uncomfortable because I felt under pressure to wear certain things. There's not point wearing anything if you're not confident and comfortable in it and I'm finally finding the clothes for me. It is taking a lot out of my student budget though!

I'm an English Literature and creative writing student who's hoping to go in to publishing after graduating. My real dream though is to be a published author of novels and comics. I love gaming, comics, sci-fi and fantasy. I love reading and painting more than anything.

Feel free to chat; I'm often just sitting around and I love talking to people.

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 00:10     +1   -1

QUOTE (Danu @ 15/9/2012, 00:49) 
Hey I'm Bethany! I'm 19 years old and reside in the good old UK. I love the pretty plus size, they're excellent and the people who submit have the confidence I want. Seeing happy, gorgeous people who are plus size has really helped me find my own style. When I was younger I spent my time in baggy clothes trying to hide myself and then I moved on to clothing that I found uncomfortable because I felt under pressure to wear certain things. There's not point wearing anything if you're not confident and comfortable in it and I'm finally finding the clothes for me. It is taking a lot out of my student budget though!

I'm an English Literature and creative writing student who's hoping to go in to publishing after graduating. My real dream though is to be a published author of novels and comics. I love gaming, comics, sci-fi and fantasy. I love reading and painting more than anything.

Feel free to chat; I'm often just sitting around and I love talking to people.

I also used to do that when i was younger wearing only baggy clothes and tracksuits

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/9/2012, 01:23     +1   -1

Hey Bethany and welcome :)

I think we all go through though stages of figuring out how to be comfortable with our bodies and know what style works for us based on what *we* want and find comfy and cool, and not based on others opinions or the worry that someone might comment or whatever. Glad to hear you've reached that point.. even if it cuts in to the budget ;)

2 replies since 14/9/2012, 23:49   27 views