Hi!

« Older   Newer »
PixPeach
icon12  CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 00:12     +1   -1

Hello,

My name is Pix and I found this forum through tumblr. Guess I should say a few things about myself? Twenty-five from the USA, I adore fashion/hair/makeup, and am a HUGE geek. I look forward to chatting with other Plus size chicks and sharing ideas/experiences in an open forum. That's it I suppose!

SO HIIIIIIIIII!

(I'm a little awkward can you tell?)

cuuurvacious
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 00:33     +1   -1

hey girl! what do you like that makes you a geek? :)

PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 01:06     +1   -1

Anime, Comic books, Fantasy, Scifi and Video Games.

I used to Staff an anime convention and I grew up going to Star Trek cons with my family. My main fandoms are: Star Trek, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Deadpool, IronMan, Young Avengers and Harry Potter.

Really anything that someone can classify as nerdy or geeky I probably enjoy. Basically I'm that chick from highschool everyone thought was annoying and weird for trying to learn Klingon only grown up. Sorta.

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 01:09     +1   -1

Heey welcome to the forum :)

I love your make up on your avatar

cuuurvacious
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 01:14     +1   -1

awesome! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I love True Blood too! Though I guess that really wouldn't be considered "geeky", at this point in time. I remember when people thought reading/watching anything about vampires was weird!

PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 01:45     +1   -1

QUOTE (PrettyPlusSize @ 16/9/2012, 02:09)
Heey welcome to the forum :)

I love your make up on your avatar

Hello and thank you! A red lip is always my go to if want add a little umph to a look.

QUOTE (cuuurvacious @ 16/9/2012, 02:14)
awesome! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I love True Blood too! Though I guess that really wouldn't be considered "geeky", at this point in time. I remember when people thought reading/watching anything about vampires was weird!

I've seen a few episodes of True Blood but its just not my cup of tea. Beyond Buffy and Ann Rice vampires just don't do it for me, guess I'm more of a werewolf girl? IDK. Considering the large fandom True Blood has I'd consider it "geeky".

I remember being made fun of for always having my nose in a book, then Harry Potter came along and made it cool.

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 07:24     +1   -1

lol. Hi Pix :) Welcome aboard.

6 replies since 16/9/2012, 00:12   32 views