Dating Horror Stories!

« Older   Newer »
PixPeach
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2012, 11:10     +1   -1

Some of ya'll have got to have a few right? I can't be the only one who has had some "WHAT THE HECK?" moments while sailing the muddy and chaotic sea of dating.

I'll share one of my most bizarre tales from about 5 years ago when I was 20.

I met this guy on a dating site and we seemed to get along pretty well and after a few weeks of chatting we decided to meet for coffee. The coffee date went well and we even discovered that he knew a good friend of mine through classes at the local Uni/College. About a week later we were hanging out in his basement apartment (in his parents home) watching movies. At that time we had made out a bit, I wasn't ready for sex but I didn't have an issue with having a bit of fun from the waist up. Apparently he had other things in mind, in the middle of us kissing he got off his bed and went to his closet.

From his closet he pulled out a human sized raccoon suit, head, tail, paws and all! The guy told me he wanted to have sex with me while he wore the raccoon suit and that we could only do "it like animals" I'm not proud of what I did next but I was so shocked! I couldn't stop my reaction, I started laughing, hard. It was the last thing on earth I was expecting, roleplay fine, cosplay sex cool, BDSM we could talk about but furry sex was something I'd only heard about from jokes at anime cons and the such. Needless to say he was very upset with me and we never saw each other again.

Now I know that being a Furry is a real thing and that some don't even consider it a kink or even a lifestyle choice but that they are born as that animal but in human form. That's totally cool, what ever floats your boat, but to just bust out with the furry suit and inform the chick you have been seeing for a short while and pretty much tell her you are going to have furry sex is WEIRD. Sex is something you talk about, kinks are something you research and discuss.

So there it is, one of the most, if not THE most bizarre of my dating stories and I hope some of you could have a laugh at it. At the time I was totally freaked out and only laughed from nerves but now I can look back and add it to my "weird stuff in life list".

fylgje
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/10/2012, 12:50     +1   -1

That is ... really weird. I wouldn't know what to do in a situation like that :P I haven't even heard about someone being a Furry before. Oh well, you learn something new every day.

I haven't been dating much, but one time when my ex and I had sex, he started talking about how he wanted to have sex with one of his friends, some girl I had met earlier that evening. Because we were both drunk I just laughed it off but the next day it actually hurt to think about that. Now when I think back on it I think I should have slapped his face. What an asshole. x)

1 replies since 16/9/2012, 11:10   91 views