Leggings and Jeans question!

« Older   Newer »
the-lovely-hips
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/9/2012, 20:27     +1   -1

Alright, so! I live in the US on the east coast. Kind of in the boonies, to boot. So nearest Torrid from where I permanently live is nearly 2 hours from me, and I'm loathe to buy pants online since I hate the returning process. And it's pretty expensive. My issue is that often when if I buy jeans (I prefer skinny jeans, that last bunch I got were from Forever 21) they'll fit in the waist, but they wont be as tight as I'd like along my calves and such.

And same with leggings (which I might just try to size down for, I guess? But I'd really enjoy them not being see through, lol).

But what is everyone's experiences and best places to buy leggings and/or jeans that are not incredibly expensive?

PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/9/2012, 20:42     +1   -1

I wish i could help, i live in The Netherlands so i dont know what kind of stores are nearby.

How bout target or oldnavy ?

thesunrisetomorrow
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/9/2012, 03:52     +1   -1

forever 21 has AMAZINGGGG leggings. I love them. and their skinny jeans are pretty nice, too. but i've ordered two other every color of the leggings from F21.

the-lovely-hips
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/9/2012, 16:09     +1   -1

Thanks you two! I'll have to try Target, and Old Navy just got a new line of jeans or something that I'm pretty interested in.

But I didn't realize Forever21 had amazing leggings! I've bought skinny jeans from them and jeggings, and my main issue is that they're not as tight as i'd like, mainly around the lower legs. I'll have to look into it!

Mema22
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/9/2012, 18:30     +1   -1

I'm a skinny jean kind of girl myself and I have a couple of pairs from Old Navy that fit amazingly.

4 replies since 24/9/2012, 20:27   67 views