The official birthday topic: party, - and gift ideas!

« Older   Newer »
PrettyPlusSize
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/9/2012, 20:36     +1   -1

Post here your great gift ideas & tips, for your father or mother, brother (little) or sister (you), girlfriends, friends, family, birthday.

And when is your birthday?

For a girlfriend / sister:
- A species 'survival kit' with cream, body milk, beauty stuff etc
- Karaoke cd
- Cookbook from the store
- Homemade Cookbook
- Empty / full pasted book with cute texts there
- Buy a book with blank pages and put on one page "paste here the best picture with your family," the next 'write here the most beautiful memory with your friends' and other such things on the following pages and decorate the front

For your mother / aunt:
- flowers
- Box of chocolates
- Hugs
- Bake cookies
- Picture frame with pictures of you together
- Puzzle book

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/9/2012, 08:19     +1   -1

My sister just had a birthday. I hunted and hunted and hunted for the gifts because I hate just getting any old thing. I ended up finding and buying her a zine and colouring in book from one of my favourite artists and also one of these:

il_570xN.280676595

... because she's a huge geek like me and I know (hope! oh man.. *falls over*) that she'll like it!

I'm terrible at presents though because I get so anxious about people not liking them. I think film, disposable cameras, colouring books, cook books, books of any kind!, notebooks, art supplies, random one or two off workshop certificates... all those kinds of things are awesome. And supporting your favourite artists and handmade stuff from markets and stuff. I think it's so much better than a dvd or cd or something.

1 replies since 24/9/2012, 20:36   28 views