Hai = ^ - ^ =

« Older   Newer »
HiddenBeautyWithin
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/10/2012, 02:09     +1   -1

Hi out there,
I am new to the forum; my name is Ashleigh but you all are more than welcome to call me ''Neko'' (Japanese for "Cat") Of course I am a plus size girl; for years I have been having trouble accepting myself because I have been slandered, taunted, ridiculed and everything else. I always hide myself and call myself average cause that is what I am and I know that I am. It would be times where I have a boost of confidence for a few days and the it just goes away * snaps * like that. The only time I ever feel pretty or beautiful is when I put on makeup, have my wig on or have my hair done up nicely. For years I know that I am average and I know that I am just a person but yesh that is me and thank you all for having me on the forum. Any Questions feel free to ask me.

dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/10/2012, 05:42     +1   -1

Hey Neko, welcome to the forum. I think everyone has days (weeks.. months) where they feel average, but I also think it's really important to realise that everyone is unique and cool in their own way. Your uncomfortableness with yourself is super obvious and I hope you find a little support and maybe a bit of confidence in your awesomeness here with us. It's ok to recognise our faults, important even, but I think it's even more important to recognise our cool shit too, and we all got something.

Also, We may be quiet, but we're a good bunch ;)

1 replies since 28/10/2012, 02:09   22 views