Hiya

« Older   Newer »
dementes
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/8/2012, 01:40     +1   -1

I signed up so I guess this is where I do the intro thing huh?

I'm Tristian... Australian, size 22. Always big, never really had an issue with it except when other people have an issue with it which as we know, happens all the time.
At 34 I'm finally in a place where I'm simply comfortable with myself. I know I'm a good person. I'm also a gamer geek, book nerd, tattooed and pierced weirdo. I work
(when I have work! I just moved so still looking for a job in my new area) in disability services and i love it. Beyond that, I'm pretty.. *waves her hands about*
Flighty. Gemini lol. Whatever. I saw an image that summed me up perfectly the other day. It said "if i had a dollar for everytime I... oooh Ice cream"...perfect.

I've sort of realized that others peoples hang ups need not affect me, the same way I do not affect them. I'm all about education in as much as letting people know
"hey, you know what.. your preference is your preference but my fat is not trying to take your life or liberties, so back up", you know?

Anyway.. lol. I tend to go on odd rambles. I'd apologize but, yaknow. I have peppermint tea to make!

fantasytijger
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/8/2012, 10:43     +1   -1

Welcome to the forum :D

1 replies since 15/8/2012, 01:40   17 views